I must admit I’ve always been more of a milkshake kind of woman but this bluberry-banana smoothie won me over. I’ve never been great at measuring out ingredients but here’s a somewhat accurate rundown:
Blueberry-Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1 ripe banana
- Small/Large handful frozen blueberries [to taste]
- 1/2 C plain yogurt
- Small dash of milk
- 1/2 to 1 TSP pure vanilla extract [to taste]
- 1 1/2 TBS sugar
- 1 C ice
- Whipped cream
- Keep in mind this is an approximation.
- I placed all of the ingredients in the blender in that order. Might not make a difference which way you do it but I like what I like.
- Blend until everything is mixed.
- Taste and add more sugar if needed.
- Add more milk to thin out/ice to thicken.
- Add whipped cream. Because what doesn’t taste better with whipped cream.
Let me know how it works out for you.
bon appetit! xoxo, muki